Please find below the essential information for submitting your abstract.
General Information & Deadlines
1. Abstracts MUST be submitted electronically via the online submission system by the given deadline of 30. 10. 2021.
Abstracts received via fax, e-mail or received after the deadline will not be accepted and therefore will not be considered for the program or publication.
2. Abstracts need to be submitted for the one of the following topics:
Alternative and special materials in earthworks
Earthwork structures failures
3. A preferred presentation method should be selected during the submission from the following options:
4. Once the abstract is submitted it can be changed until the abstract submission deadline of 30. 10. 2021.
5. All abstracts will be reviewed by its formal aspects and the content. It will be decided which abstracts will be accepted and the final presentation type will be reconsidered.
6. Accepted abstracts will be published on the ISEE 2022 website. Abstracts not suitable for display will be rejected. Please have your abstract checked for correct spelling, punctuation, grammar and formal structure. The organiser reserves the right to edit abstracts if necessary.
7. All presenting authors will receive an acceptance/rejection notification via e-mail by 05. 01. 2022.
8. All presenting authors are required to register for the Seminar and pay the registration fee by 10. 03. 2022 as a condition of presenting the paper.
9. All abstracts must be written in English.
10. The abstract title is limited by 40 words and must be submitted using the sentence case (eg. 'My abstract about 5th ISEE 2022 Seminar').
11. Up to 20 authors can be submitted for one abstract (including the presenting author).
12. A minimum of 150 words and a maximum of 200 words is required for the abstract text, no pictures or tables are allowed and the mandatory text structure is: Aims, Content and Main conclusions.